Couple of weeks back if someone would ask me to suggest some good dinning place in Noida for Indian/Pan Asian food, it would have been difficult for me share names. I haven’t come across a decent eating place in Noida other than Made in India at MBD Radisson, Noida.
But now, I can suggest you exceptionally good dinning place that will satiate your craving for good north Indian food and some exceptional Pan Asian cuisine.
- Cantonese steam fish – Fillet of fish steamed and topped with Cantonese style white sauce. One of the best fish fillet I have ever tasted. It was smooth like silk and soft like melted butter. Baked perfectly – It had great flavours. This is my pick from their list of other dishes and you will surely love it! White sauce made of corn flour and little bit of sugar makes the fish extremely delicious.
- Junglee Gosht – mutton in a thick sauce made with whole onions, garlic & tomatoes, cooked @ home/camping style. A typical home made style mutton curry and you will surprisingly enjoy not only the well-cooked mutton, but also the whole bite of onion and garlic pods.
- Bulgogi wings – Chicken wings marinated in Korean chilli paste and honey and flavoured with sesame. In spite of being non-chicken fan, I loved the dish. Tender and cooked to perfection – Simply delicious.
- Galouti Kebab – Simply outstanding Galouti and, one of the best galouti I have ever tasted in Delhi! It melts in mouth, and is served with delicious ulte tawe ka paratha. The ever green Awadhi dish which is simply amazing.
- Chukander ki shami – A vegetarian delight. You will be surprised to read this J. I know being a hard core non-vegetarian dish I am still recommending and it is a must have.
Last but not the least, do try their cucumber afterwork (cucumber based pick-me-up that refreshers & rehydrates) and jasmine tea and ginger elixir(concoction of jasmine tea & ginger with a hint of pomegranate juice).