- Amore – five spice and honey infused grappa and spumante (the famous Italian sparkling white wine). The wine is sweet in taste and that balances the flavor of five spices. A great drink to start your evening. Also spumante is a desert wine which is sweet and low on alcohol.
- Bavarian Mojito – made from larger, fresh mint lime and brown sugar. Excellent drink – A mix of sweet and lemony.
- London Mule – gin, fresh lime, ginger and ginger beer (little sweet in taste) – You would love to have it again! The combination makes this drink complex to prepare and definitely pleasing for your taste buds!.
- Negroni Sbagliato – Campari, sweet vermouth and sparkling. A cocktail for those who prefer more delicate flavors but nonetheless want a drink full of taste and personality.
- Mizzle – amarula, black pepper and soda water. Amarula a creame liquor also known as spirit of south Africa. Made from cream, sugar and fruit of African marula which is sweet and creamy in taste and is combined well with black pepper. A must have drink.
Experience The “Nero Effect” at Nero, Le Meridian, New Delhi
Everyone has a unique palate and my reviews are purely based on my likes and dislikes. This blog reveals my lust for food, pictures that I own, food that I love, cuisines that I tasted, imperfect culinary skills that I possess and to top it all this blog is my passion . Each experience calls out the history of how I ended up being at a particular place. Join Me in this culinary journey of comfort food, the rich and hearty meals, delectable platters, distinctive recipes and savoury Gourmet!