After much speculation HTC finally launched their most luxurious phone – HTC ONE M9+ at a press launch at the Oberoi in New Delhi. As I was present at the launch and also got chance to have a look at the new device M9+. I would love to share a detailed review, after I use it for some time. Over here, sharing some bits and facts that you should know about HTC ONE M9+.
This is the one of the most luxurious phones launched by HTC. Dual tone metal body with hairline brush finish – makes it elegant! It is made from specially made alloy. Here we go:
- 5.2” 2K qual HD Display for ultra-superior clarity.
- HTC boom with Dolby surround sound claimed to be the best ever sound in smart phone.
- HTC Connect – it also has multi room wireless speakers support so that you can enjoy in every room
- One of the best camera phone with 20PM rear with depth sensor for excellent quality picture. Even in low light, the picture came out well
- Extra ordinary ultra-pixel front camera for people those who love to take selfies.
- Finger print scanner for extra security
- HTC Sense 7 interface with customizable themes on the go. You can create your own themes and choose from wide range of designer themes from online store.
Apart from this HTC also launched HTC ONE E9+ successor of E8 along with HTC DESIRE 326.
The comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB on-board storage version and expandable memory up to 2TB via microSD storage. HTC One M9+ will be available in Gold on Silver and Gold on Gold with all major retailers from early May.
For more information visit their web site